Friday, July 2, 2010

My Little Girl is 9 Today!

In honor of our daughter's 9th birthday today - I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of our little girl.

As a mom, part of me wishes I could keep her little forever! She's growing up too fast for my liking.


In this first picture, taken yesterday,
cantering on 'Culboy'. She continues to take riding lessons - and loves it.



The day we brought the newest member of our family home!


Bib over the head - "Oh Mom, why'd you do this to me? But don't I look cute??!!"
(6 months old in this picture)


Eating Cheerios - and showing us!


1 Year Old
My favorite "black mail photo" - 18 months old


3 Years Old

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for choosing us to raise this precious child. She brings so much joy to our lives! The sound of her laughter is music....even when she SQUEEAAALLLLS! She teaches me to 'stop and smell the roses'. She notices the little details of life, and appreciates them. I love you, precious daughter. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment