Thursday, April 8, 2010

Trivia & Tidbits Thursday - Shoes!


For those who love shoes - those high-heeled - kill-your-back kind of shoes - Gabs is the place to be!

The ladies here dress sharp! They love their shoes. A different pair for every outfit - in coordinating colors, of course. (I know a lady here that has 80 pairs of shoes in her closet. I don't think I've seen her wear the same pair of shoes twice the 15 months I've been here. And that was after she got rid of some shoes.)

I am amazed to see the women here walking around in these styles. I tried on a pair of high-heeled shoes recently, and thought I was going to fall forward!

This is just a tiny sampling of the shoes available. I like the shoes on the bottom right. I'm a classic black pump with a twist style kind of gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment