Saturday, July 18, 2009

Another Digi Scrap Page - I'm Learning!

I'm still going through the Jessica Sprague "Up and Running" digi-scrapping class - and continuing to learn, learn, learn! It is great! I am having so much fun!

I've finished the 2nd class...and I forget how many more there are to go...but wanted to try my hand at my own 'non-instructor-led' layout. Here's what I came up with. It all started from the free transparency overlay I was able to download after the 2nd class. (The overlay is by Katie Pertiet with DesignerDigitals.com.) From there I thought of the 'delight' we shared as a family while in Germany - on The Zugspitze - the tallest peak in Germany.

On another note - we've been here for 6 months already!!!!! We're 1/4 of the way into our 2 year tour here. We are having a blast - but miss home so much as well. In 14 weeks we'll be traveling to the wonderful United States of America to visit with family and friends. Can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Karen,

    One question..maybe I missed it, but when you make a digi scrap page..do you save it on to your computer, or does it get saved on some other web site? BTW, looks great!
    Vera

    ReplyDelete