Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I FINALLY Did It - A Digi-Scrap Page!!

After 6 months of life in Gabs, I am FINALLY getting around to digiscrapping! (Thank you to TB for providing a crash course before I left NC!!! She made it LOOK SO EASY...and, it is!!) I am taking an online class, at my own pace, through Jessica Sprague...www.jessicasprague.com. With all I've learned, in such a short amount of time, the class is worth every penny! I'm taking the "Up and Running" class.

Here is my first layout from class (that I'm willing to publish, that is!).

2 comments:

  1. Must comment here too...love this page! But it makes me miss sweet R very, very much! Maybe we can arrange a time to be on the computer at the same time and scrapbook together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great! Rachel's so cute! You've inspired me! This is my goal this summer, to begin digi-scrapping, finally!

    ReplyDelete