Friday, February 6, 2009

The Blog is Up!!!

Greetings from Germany!!!! (At least for today anyway...tomorrow we head back to Botswana.) Yes, we'll be leaving the snow, majestic mountains and mild/cold temps for lots of sunshine and 90 degree temps. We've had a great week this week - but are looking forward to heading back to our home (our temporary home for the next 2 years).

I'm totally new to this whole blogging thing...but think I will really enjoy it. For those of you who are veteran bloggers....feel free to share tips and tricks with me as I learn.

I've posted a bunch of pics on Facebook of our time in Botswana so far - and of the time we've spent in Germany so far this week. But, I'll post them here as well. Enjoy the pics.

Feel free to follow our blog....we thought 'SHINNanigans' was an interesting title. We're full of mischief at times. :-) Never know what those Shinns are up to....or where the Lord will lead them next! Every day is an adventure. For now, we are right where the Lord wants us to be. And that is the BEST place to be. We miss our family and friends back home in the US tremendously.....but are so, so thankful for the technology at our fingertips to keep us connected.

I think I'll post the pics in seperate entries - so it will hopefully make sense....going from the present - back to our arrival in Botswana.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog world! I'm glad that you've started the blog...can't wait to read about all of your adventures!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete