Sunday, February 1, 2009

On the Way to Germany






Yes, I'm posting 'backwards' on the blog. I wanted to get the most recent stuff up (since it is the stuff I remember more easily!!!!) and then 'back track' to when we first got to Gabs (Gaborone is often called Gabs....it's just easier to say).

We left for Garmisch, Germany - in the state of Bavaria, last Saturday, whatever date that was...Jan. 31st? (I don't have a calendar in front of me at the moment....and since I'm on vacation....I can't keep up with the day of the week either.....or is that just my age showing??!!! HA)
Anyway, we left Saturday afternoon...and arrived the next day. We had an overnight flight from Jo'burg to Munich...then took a train down to Garmisch. We used a plane, train and a taxi to get here. Reminds me a bit of the Steve Martin movie "Planes, Trains and Automobiles".....at least the title anyway.

These are pics of us on our way to Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment